This series is designed to meet the demands of both the hobby farmer and rancher. The livestock series provides for safe transport for your herd while keeping costs affordable.
The livestock series is available as a bumper pull in 12′ and 16′ lengths and goosenecks models in 16′, 20′ and 24′. All units come standard 102″ overall width, 6′ 8″ interior width and 6′ 8″ interior height! Center divider gates with slam latches are standard on all models 16′ or longer.
Construction of the livestock trailer includes ALL welded framework. Gooseneck trailers are constructed with 1/4″ 2×6 tubular steel necks and vertical risers! In addition the gooseneck models feature full height gooseneck gussets for additional reinforcement! All models feature 6″ slat side panels with 3″ spacing between.
The rear gate system on the livestock trailer is superior to most comparable products. Our standard Swing/Slide gate (an upgrade on most brands) comes complete with hinges and rollers that are equipped with grease zerks for years of service! The rear gate is easily removable with wrenches rather than torches if the need arises. A slam latch is standard on all gates as well.
The livestock trailer also features a full canvas top as standard equipment on all models! With safety and durability in mind complete LED lighting also is standard for this series.
Additional standard features include, but are not limited to: radial tires, Alko 4″ drop spring axles, all wheel brakes, premium topcoat enamel paint, 2×6 pressure treated flooring, 12k spring loaded jack (goosenecks), aluminum tread plate front stone guard, composite rear bumper, and rear loading light to name a few!
Call or visit TNC Trailers to find out more about a new Homesteader trailer built just for you, whether it is an enclosed cargo trailer, dump trailer, motorcycle trailer, car hauler trailer, ATV trailer or horse trailer. We look forward to seeing you soon on America’s roadways with your new Homesteader trailer following closely behind!
- All-Welded unitized steel frame construction
- 6″slat panel sides and front with 3″ air spacing between slats
- 4″Channel crossmembers – 4′ O.C
- Steel pipe roof with cross framing for additional strength
- 2 5/16″ coupler – Bumper and Gooseneck models
- Alko 4″ Drop spring axles with ALL wheel brakes and EZ Lube hubs
- Radial Tires
- Modular styled wheel with e-coat prime and powder coat silver finish
- 2×6 Gooseneck framework and uprights with Spare tire carrier and full length
- 12,000 lb spring loaded Jack (Gooseneck) 5,000 lb Top wind jack (Bumper Pull)
- 3/8″ Heavy Duty Safety Chains with safety latch hooks
- Full Length Canvas Top with reinforced grommets
- 2×6 pressure treated floor
- Positive slam latch on rear and divider gates with pipe latches
- Full swing heavy duty rear gate with integrated slide gate
- Heavy Duty Rear Gate Hinges and slide gate roller with Grease zerks
- Complete LED lighting
- Rear Interior Loading light
- Break Away Kit with Battery and Charger
- 7 way RV Style plug
- Wiring enclosed in steel conduit
- Premium top coat enamel paint
- Aluminum Tread plate stoneguard
- Composite Solid Rear Bumper
- NATM Certified
Popular Livestock Trailer Options
- Escape Door
- Additional Divider Gate
- Solid Front Wall
- Front Canvas Wind Screen
- Axle Upgrades
- Spare Tires
- Color Upgrade
|Model||Overall Length||Overall Width||Axle||Lug Pattern||Radial Tires||Tire Ply||GVWR||Curb Weight||Payload||Divider Gate|
|L12B2||16′||102″||2-3500 lb||5 Lug||205/75/R15||6 (C)||7000||3000||4000||Optional|
|L16B2||20′||102″||2-5200 lb||6 Lug||235/85/R16||10 (E)||9,950||3680||6270||1|
|L16G2||24′||102″||2-5200 lb||6 Lug||235/85/R16||10 (E)||9,950||4000||5950||1|
|L20G2||28′||102″||2-7000 lb||8 Lug||235/85/R16||10 (E)||14,000||4360||9640||1|
|L24G2||32′||102″||2-7000 lb||8 Lug||235/85/R16||10 (E)||14,000||5200||8800||1|
** Occasionally it may become necessary to produce Homesteader products with different components or processes than initially specified. All such changes are approved for use by Homesteader in order to maintain the quality standards associated with the Homesteader name. All illustrations and specifications contained in this web site are based on the latest product information at time of publication. We assume no responsibility for any error in type or print reproduction of specifications in the web site. TNC Trailers reserves the right to make changes in prices, colors, materials, equipment, specifications, and processes and to discontinue models or options at any time without notice.
For more information or to purchase Challenger enclosed cargo trailers, call or visit TNC Trailers.